Looking for TWO roommates

Home Forums Find a Roommate Looking for TWO roommates

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Shanoon Nawab 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sydney

Hi there,
    My friend Montana and I have signed a lease for a 4-bedroom Unit (Lake Street Building). We are currently looking for two roommates to move in with us May 1st 2017. Starting in September I will be attending Brock University and Montana will be attending Niagara College (NOTL Campus). We are very tidy, laidback, humble, go with the flow type of people. We are open to both guy and girl roommates. There will be a dog living with in the apartment for the study period. The lease is 12 months (May 1st 2017 -April 25 2018) Rent is $625/month. If anyone is interested has any questions or would like some more information, please feel free to contact either Montana or myself. We look forward to chatting with you and hopefully living with you and making memories.
    Thank you,
    Sydney

Sydney’s Contact Information:
    Email: sydney.finch@outlook.com

Montana’s Contact Information:
    Email: montanaa.marges@gmail.com

#478 Reply

Shanoon Nawab

Hey! I am very interested in the place and would love to come see it and see if it works for next year 🙂 I’m going into my second year at Brock for medical sciences, I’m clean and really laid-back as well. So would love to meet you guys and talk about it. Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Looking for TWO roommates
Your information: