Looking for 1 Roommate

Home Forums Find a Roommate Looking for 1 Roommate

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Amanda 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Amanda

Looking for a roommate to fill in for current roommate who is moving out in the spring-summer (preferably someone who can lease in the spring-summer and/or into the Fall-Winter term as well). It is a three bedroom apartment with two females (and one fish). Rent is $650 per month.

#281 Reply

Erica

Hi Amanda,
    I am looking for a place to stay starting this summer. I am a third year BBA coop student, but I got a coop downtown St. Catharines for eight months. I would be at Brock in the winter semester but otherwise working. I have a house now with six other roommates but I did not resign my lease because I had no idea where I would be living due to co-op. I have had no problems with my current roommates. I am not sure how this works but I am interested in seeing the place and meeting you and your roommate if it works out.
    Thanks,
    Erica

#292 Reply

Amanda

Hi Erica!
    Sorry for the late reply!
    The lease for Regent is 12 months starting in May ending in April.
    If you’re interested in seeing the place I wouldn’t mind setting up a date with you for you to come and take a look 😀
    Just email me at amandacheh1925@gmail.com and we can get something going.
    I’ll try to set up a date where you can meet the other roommate. There is someone currently staying in the 3rd room (as i aforementioned) but she’ll be moving out one the semester finishes so I’ll let you know if she doesn’t mind you taking a look at the room ^^
    Hope you hear from you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Looking for 1 Roommate
Your information: